Monday, July 14, 2008

M. B. Weston’s Events for the Week: 07/14/08-07/20/08

Here are my author and radio events this week:

***Please Note: For those of you who bought A Prophecy Forgotten at BabelCon last year, and are eagerly awaiting Out of the Shadows, I apologize, but it will not be out in time. However, PLEASE stop by my table. I have a special suprise for you, including MORE of Out of the Shadows than just the prologue and first two chapters (which I have already uploaded to my website). (Think you hated me when I left you hanging after the first two chapters? Just wait until you read what I'll be handing out this weekend. Can you say "Cliffhanger"?)

Fantasy novelist M. B. Weston is the author of The Elysian Chronicles, a fantasy series about guardian angel warfare and treason, which is being adapted into a graphic novel series by Wandering Sage Press, Inc., with Weston penning the script and KISS comic book artist, Adam Black, doing the art. Weston is also the host of The Final Cut, an internet radio talk show about science fiction and fantasy movies on Ad Astra Radio, which can also be heard as a podcast on M. B. Weston's Podcasts site or on iTunes. Weston speaks to children, teens, and adults about writing and the process of getting published. For more information on M. B. Weston, visit www.mbweston.com. Find out more about The Elysian Chronicles at www.elysianchronicles.com.

No comments: