Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Play Ball!

Grab the peanuts and the cracker jacks! Dust off the jerseys! Pull out the score books! Baseball Season has officially begun, and my New York Yankees won their Opening Day game against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. The Yanks were down 5 to 3 for a while until Jeter tied the game with a two run scoring, bases loaded single. Then A-Rod decided to homer to make up for an earlier error, and Rivera struck out the side. A great game. (Not as great as the opening game a few years ago against Boston where Rivera gave up the lead in the 9th and Jeter won the thing with a big fat homer, but it was good. Yes, I remember these things.) And the Yanks did it without me clutching my lucky lavender blanket!

For more information on my debut novel, A Prophecy Forgotten, check out my website at http://www.elysianchronicles.com.

No comments: