Friday, March 30, 2007

My First Newspaper Article

Or, The Naples Sun Times Features M. B. Weston in Book Beat

My first newspaper article is finally in print. Dr. Phil Jason, professor emeritus of English from the United States Naval Academy (GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!) just wrote a feature on me in the Book Beat Section of the Naples Sun Times. It’s a free local paper here in Naples. The article is called, “A Down-to-Earth, Out-of-this-World Author.” For those of you in Naples who want to get the article, go to your nearest grocery store and find the free publications section. Grab the Naples Sun Times. It’s got three blond chicks on the front of it about some fashion show put on by Saks. Skip that and go to page 19A.

I can now proudly say that I have shared printing ink with Sinbad, who is featured on the page just after me. Pretty cool, huh?

Here’s the link to the article on the internet: http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=2605&dept_id=581759&newsid=18132673&PAG=461&rfi=9

For more information on my debut novel, A Prophecy Forgotten, check out my website at http://www.elysianchronicles.com.

No comments: