Sunday, April 08, 2007

Celebrate The Resurrection!

1,000 years before Christ, David writes in Psalm 16:9-10, “Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.”

David died, was buried, and decayed. But the Holy One, Jesus Christ, never saw decay after His death. He rose from the grave three days later. (The sign of Jonah, hinted Jesus long before his death, for Jonah stayed in the belly of the fish for three days.)

I guess some prophecies should never fade from memory.

A question for all of us: If God can raise a man from the grave after three days, what can He do in our lives if we only let him? Let us celebrate the Resurrection by allowing God to work in our lives.

No comments: