Friday, March 28, 2008

03/28/08 This Week’s Final Cut Show: 10,000 BC (Take 3)

Vacation is over, and I’ve got a new Final Cut in Movies episode coming up. They’ve changed my time slot to 2:00am and 2:00 pm, meaning that the new show will premiere every Friday @ 2:00am. I’m sure most of you will be asleep then, but you can listen to it @ 2:00pm every day for the rest of the week. It’s available on the internet at http://www.adastraradio.com/. So here are the details on this (next...whatever) week’s show. (I kind of copied it from my Final Cut blog, so it might seem a little...um...sterile.)

This week on The Final Cut in Movies, I’ll be discussing 10,000 BC. Find out my opinion on the caveman non-documentary that seems to be doing well despite critical reviews and other science fiction & fantasy news.

The show will air from 2:00-3:00am & pm and re-air throughout the week at the same times on http://www.adastraradio.com/.

Missed last week’s edition of The Final Cut? Don’t worry, you can catch the re-run from 3:00 to 4:00 am & pm (just after this week’s Final Cut) at www.adastraradio.com. Just click the “Listen Live” button on the top right hand corner.

No comments: