Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Sick of the Heat!!!

Okay, yesterday the temperature probably reached the mid 90s--as it has since June. Now I'm not trying to sound bitter or anything but for crying out loud! It's October! The rest of the world is enjoying hay rides and hot chocolate, and I'm sitting here sweating each tim I walk outside to get something out of my car. (This weather is so not good for my acne.) And the humidity is probably in the upper 80% to 90% range. Ugh.

If any of you are wondering what inspired the weather in Morvenia in Chapter 2 of A Prophecy Forgotten, well it was the weather down here in South Florida. Hot, muggy, stifling. Humidity like a sauna. Trust me, I didn't have to imagine it for too long; I just walked outside and started writing.

We shoud be getting a cold front this Friday, so maybe things will cool off...

No comments: