Monday, October 15, 2007

Events for the Week: Oct. 15-21

October 16th, East Lake Library, 6:30-8:00: I'll be speaking at East Lake Library's Author's Showcase on the subject of "Show, Don't Tell."

October 17th, WRXY TV, 12:00: I'll be filming an interview on the Bridges TV show in Punta Gorda.

October 17th, Center Point Community Church, 6:00-7:30: I'll be speaking to the Center Point Community Church middle school youth group. Middle school students, come on out! Center Point is located right next I-75 exit 105. For more information, call 261-7486 and ask for information about the middle school youth group.

October 18th, Writing Workshop: Sensory Details & Landscape, 7:30-9:00: I'll be teaching a writers' workshop on Sensory Details and Lanscape at Barnes & Noble in Naples, FL, and I'll be signing copies of A Prophecy Forgotten afterward. Come on out and meet fellow writers!

October 20th, Young Writers of Naples, 10:00-12:00: Teenagers, join me and fellow writers at Barnes & Noble, Naples, FL to discuss writing topics and hang out. Please visit www.youngwritersofnaples.blogspot.com for more information.

No comments: