Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Back! (mostly...)

Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged! My apologies to everyone! I had a mild crisis that took me a while to fix--that I'm still in the process of fixing, by the way--and I let blogging slide.

I have good and bad news for everyone, so...I'll start with the bad news first.

Bad News: (Hold your breath, here. It's big.) I've got a lot of news, so that means a lotof blogs between now and this weekend. For those of you who are subscribed to my blog, I'm so sorry about that. You're about to get totally slammed with blogs. Also, many of the blogs are major news, so you have to actually read them. (See, that wasn't so bad, now, was it. Not like the April Fool's joke I pulled. He he he.)

Good News: I've got news! But, again, I'll be posting it between now and over the weekend, so you'll just have to wait. Between now and midnight, I've got to work on my radio show, and then I might be able to start them all.

So thanks for your patience with my lack of info, and stay tuned...

No comments: