Friday, May 16, 2008

Guess Which Superhero I Am!

I tend to get really frustrated when I'm doing something I have to do but don't want to do. (Such tasks include but are not limited to: bookkeeping, tax returns, researching publicity, writing anything non-fiction that isn't funny or political satire, and dishes.) When this happens, I try to find any and all excuses to walk away from my desk or do something different. (Such excuses include but are not limited to: Spider Solitaire, Sudoku (evil levels or higher only), and rearranging my blog templates.)

During one such time of forced boredom, I discovered the Superhero Personality Test on the web. (I think I found it on someone's MySpace layout.)

Admit it!

All of you want to know which superhero your personality matches! You can understand my temptation. When offered a choice of organizing my bills or finding out which superhero lies inside me just waiting to comes out... What do you think I'm going to do? So I took the test, hoping for a Supergirl or Wonder Woman--or even Jean Grey from X-Men. (I think that's her name.) You know, someone feminine and classy--like me, of course.

Here were my test results:

You are Spider-Man




































































Spider-Man
95%
Superman
65%
Hulk
60%
Iron Man
55%
Supergirl
52%
Wonder Woman
52%
Robin
42%
The Flash
35%
Green Lantern
20%
Batman
15%
Catwoman
5%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


95% percent Spider-Man?

And I'm geeky? (Well, yeah, I can see that...)

But I don't even look good in Royal Blue! And I can't jump!

But it gets worse. Other people took the test as me, filling in the answers that they thought described me the best (ignoring my input, of course), and guess what!

You guessed it: I'm still 95% Spider-Man.

A couple notes:

  • I am 52% Supergirl and 52% Wonder Woman! (I've got at least some femininity in me!)
  • I really must protest the 55% Tony Clark/Iron Man and the 60% Hulk. I'm not anything like a playboy, and I don't have much of a temper.
  • I'm happy with the 65% Superman, though. I mean, who can't like being 65% Superman...
  • If you're interested, I've tested as King Peter on the Narnia websites, and a Dumbledore/Hermione tie on the Harry Potter websites. (I've gotten frustrated with administrative stuff more than once...) And they always put me in Griffindor--along with Spider-man, I'm sure.

Okay, so I've bared my web-encrusted soul to the world. Now it's your turn. Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test, and let me know who you turn out to be!

No comments: