Friday, April 04, 2008

This Week’s show (04/04/08): I Am Legend

Click here to listen to tonight's show.

On this week’s show, I'll be discussing Will Smith's I Am Legend (now out on DVD), frogs, coral snakes, how to sweep your attacker's leg, a little bit of Sun Tsu, my thoughts on Nim's Island and The Ruins, and science fiction & fantasy news. (I think I even go on a rant on how Hollywood and comercials tend to blast men too much, so it should be fun...)

The show will air from 2:00-3:00am & pm and re-air throughout the week at the same times on www.adastraradio.com.

Missed last week's edition of The Final Cut? Don’t worry, you can catch the re-run from 3:00 to 4:00 am & pm (just after this week’s Final Cut) at www.adastraradio.com. Just click the "Listen Live" button on the top right hand corner.

No comments: