Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Ft. Myers News-Press Did an Article About Me!

I'm quite excited! The News-Press posted this article by Amy Sowder about me today, if anyone wants to check it out:

"Michelle Weston wove through the aisles of Barnes & Noble at Coconut Point. Her eyes scanned the categories and alighted upon the desired spot. She beelined for a book and snatched it off the shelf. 'It's here!' she said, delighted." For the rest of the article, click here.

It hasn't affected my Amazon rank, yet, but I'm hoping it will get people to come to my book signing this Saturday (Borders, Gulf Coast Town Center, Ft. Myers, 2-4. Be there so I don't have to do another blog about vulnerability.)

Special thanks to Amy Sowder, who wrote such a nice article and endured an interview with me high on coffee for about two hours!

No comments: