Thursday, January 31, 2008

Out of the Shadows Next in Line to be Edited

You already know the rules:
Rule #1: Never mess with his men.
Rule #2: Never mess with the woman he loves.
Rule #3: Never bet against him.


Soon, we'll be adding a 4th: Never mess with his countrymen.

Two heirs of Ezzer.
One throne.
Whose side will you choose?

Okay, I stole that from my website, but it's still cool. I know that many of you have been sending me e-mails wondering when Out of the Shadows: Book II of the Elysian Chronicles will be coming out, and I've got good news! According to the ArcheBooks production schedule, Out of the Shadows is next in line to be edited.

You can click here for the production schedule to keep updated on what is going on.

I'll keep everyone posted on its progress.

No comments: