Monday, February 25, 2008

Events for the Week: February 24th-March 1

Here are my events for the week:

Friday, February 29th: 3:15-5:00: Radio interviews on Praise FM 89.5. I'll probably be recording an interview with Suzy Sky (to be played later), but that's not confirmed yet, and I'll be on the air with Arnie Coones--possibly at 4:30. Once I get the times, I'll let you know. I'll be discussing my new radio show as well as my book signing on Saturday.

Friday, February 29th, 8:00-9:00pm: The Final Cut. My First Radio show! I'll be discussing The Spiderwick Chronicles, the Academy Awards, and the latest science fiction & fantasy movie news. (Davian fans, don't worry. We will be starting an Elysian Chronicles radio program, but we figured it would be easier to get one program off the ground at a time.)

Saturday, March 1st, 10:00am-12:00pm: Book Signing at Barnes & Noble. Catch me at Barnes & Noble (Waterside Shops in Naples) for a good conversation and (of course) to sign A Prophecy Forgotten: Book I of the Elysian Chronicles.

No comments: