Monday, July 09, 2007

This Week’s Author Events

Tuesday, 07/10/07
What:
Writing Workshop on The Art of Storytelling with a Book Signing to follow.
Where: Barnes & Noble, Waterside Shops
When: Workshop: 2-4pm; Book Signing 4-6pm

Join me at Barnes & Noble as I lead a workshop on The Art of Storytelling. We’ve discussed Plot, Character Development, and Description. Now we’ll be discussing the execution of the story. (Please do not bring a guillotine—or a shredder. That’s not what I mean by execution.) Later, I’ll be signing copies of my fantasy novel, A Prophecy Forgotten: Book I of the Elysian Chronicles.


Saturday, 07/14/07
What:
Writing Workshop on Making Make-Believe Believable with a Book Signing to follow
Where: Borders, Gulf Coast Town Center
When: Workshop 1-2pm, Book Signing 2-4pm

Join me at Borders as I lead a workshop on Making Make-Believe Believable. I’ll be discussing the art of writing fantasy, science fiction, horror, and paranormal without going overboard. Later, I’ll be signing copies of my fantasy novel, A Prophecy Forgotten: Book I of the Elysian Chronicles.

Tags: , ,

No comments: