Well, 2007 is finally here. I'm not usually one for New Year's Resolutions, mainly because I don't keep them, but I am going to list a few just for fun.
1. Achieve and maintain a body weight of 135 pounds.
2. Finish Out of the Shadows, A Prophecy Forgotten's sequel.
3. Sell 10,000 copies of A Prophecy Forgotten.
And now the "you must be dreaming" resolutions:
4. Appear on Oprah.
5. Hit the New York Times Best Seller list.
6. A movie contract would be nice, but I'll settle for an option....
By the way, check out my new first chapter. I made a few adjustments.
For more information on my debut novel, A Prophecy Forgotten, check out my website at http://www.elysianchronicles.com.