Thursday, September 04, 2008

(Last) Week’s Final Cut In Movies show (08/16/08): Tropic Thunder

First, I apologize for not uploading this sooner. Tropical Storm Fay went straight over my house, and I had a few account issues, book issues, and DragonCon issues that I had to deal with.

On (last) week’s show, I'll be discussing Tropic Thunder and why it was so sidesplittingly hilarious. I'll also be discussing just what it takes for me to consider a guy hot (I know all of you have been secretly wondering that very thing)--and it might surprise you. Matthew McConaghey vs. Ewan McGregor? Barack Obama vs. John McCain? Orlando Bloom vs. my husband? Tune in and find out my requirements for male hotness. This week should be fun!

The show will air from 8:00-9:00am & pm and re-air throughout the week at the same times on http://www.adastraradio.com/. To listen to tonight's show:

Missed Saturday's edition of The Final Cut? Don’t worry, you can catch the re-runs each day from 8:00-9:00am & pm at www.adastraradio.com, or you can download the podcast at M. B. Weston's Podcasts site or by following this link on iTunes.

No comments: