Friday, September 19, 2008

Book Signing Tonight! Barnes & Noble (Naples) From 9-12!

Watch Me Squirm While Wearing My Gabriella Costume!

Hey everyone! I'll be doing a book signing tonight at Barnes & Noble (Naples) from 9-12. At 12:01am (actually early tomorrow morning), Brisingr--the latest in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance series, will be released. Barnes & Noble, Naples, is having the most elaborate party in southwest Florida. (I didn't say it--the News Press did.) The community relations managers have great events set up for tonight's bash, including trivia games, scavenger hunts, Celtic dancers, and your's truly signing books. They've got a Renaissance theme going, and they'll be in costume.

Here's the catch. Felicia managed to find my MySpace pictures of me dressed as Gabriella last year at DragonCon (to the top left), and decided since they were dressing up, I needed to dress up, too. Being the pushover that I am--let's just say I'm really, really nervous about tonight.

So, if you want to see me in fake wings, boots, a kilt, and a four-hour blush on my face, get over to Barnes & Noble tonight and buy an inaugural paperback of A Prophecy Forgotten! (It has a new, never-read-before scene in the Prologue!)

Oh, and I'll be giving away free "got wings?" pins!

I've also got them in teal, light blue, and purple to match the cover!

No comments: