Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm officially back! Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged. I apologize to everyone for leaving the blogosphere for so long. I was working on some major "tweaking" of Out of the Shadows: Book II of the Elysian Chronicles, and I simply had to put things on hold. I finished the tweaking the Monday before Thanksgiving, and I am officially back.

A few things I've done while I've been away:
  • I visited schools: Thunder Mountain Middle School, Corkscrew Elementary School, First Baptist Academy, Pine Ridge Middle School, and Brandon High School to be exact.
  • I visited the USS Midway: The Midway is a decommissioned aircraft carrier located in San Diego. I visited it with my in-laws, where I did research for Book III of the Elysian Chronicles.
  • I enjoyed Thanksgiving and went camping: Very fun, and yummy. I'm such a foodie.
  • I sold books at the Hillsborough County Book Fair: I just returned from that trip yesterday.

No comments: