Monday, December 03, 2007

The Elysian Chronicle, December 2007

Inside Heaven’s Realm


At the end of A Prophecy Forgotten, Salla and Davian find themselves in need of officers—especially majors, colonels, and seraphs. Promoting from within, their only option, will force inexperienced soldiers into positions of power within Elysia’s military. Will Elysia remain strong, even with inexperienced soldiers taking command? And could these impressionable young men be easily swayed to follow someone sinister? This should leave readers with something to think about as they await Out of the Shadows, the newest installment of The Elysian Chronicles.


Breaking News

Out of the Shadows: Book II of the Elysian Chronicles Publication Delayed
Fans of the Elysian Chronicles will be disappointed to hear that ArcheBooks has pushed back the publication of Out of the Shadows a bit. It is expected out early in 2008.

If you want to receive a postcard, notifying you as soon as it’s released, click here and fill out the form!

Website Updates
http://www.elysianchronicles.com/


Final Updates to the Sample Chapters of OOTS
To check out the final updates to the prologue and first chapters of Out of the Shadows, click here.

Elysian Chronicles Blog
Check out my blog, To Elysia and Back Again, at http://www.mbwestonblog.com/. And don’t forget to find me on MySpace at www.myspace.com/mbweston.


New Fan Club Website & Contest!
A new fan club website is in the works. It’s so new that we haven’t even secured a permanent domain address yet. Check it out by clicking here. Please let me know what you think and give me a suggestion or two by e-mailing me at mbweston@elysianchronicles.com, and I’ll enter you in a drawing to win a free signed copy of Out of the Shadows once it comes out! You’ve got to e-mail me by the end of December to be entered in the contest.


Author Events

Schools: I’ll be speaking to these schools in December:

  • December 6th, Osceola Elementary School

  • December 11th Somerset Academy

  • I’ll also be making a surprise appearance at the Corkscrew Elementary School Book Fair to sign books. Ask your teacher when I might be in!

Book Signings:

  • Barnes & Noble, December 7th, 2007,7:00-9:00pm

  • Hudson Library Author’s Fair: December 8th, all day, I’ll be at the Hudson Library selling and signing books.

Young Writers of Naples
I’ve canceled the Young Writers of Naples this month. Please join me and other high school students at Barnes & Noble from 10:00-12:00 on the 3rd Saturday of January.

Open Mike Night @ Barnes & Noble
Come join me at Open Mike Night at Barnes & Noble Naples on the 1st Tuesday night of each month! Bring your writing, your singing voice, or your instrument (or any combination of the 3), and let’s have some fun!

No comments: