Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

October 3, 2005

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. With the Yankees all swinging, their pitchers strikes bringing, October is here! It’s the most wonderful time of the year!

What can I say? October baseball is here and the Yankees are in the mix. It’s a glorious time to be a baseball fan.

Oh, I’m out of seclusion now, although seclusion didn’t help at all. I’ve still got tons to do. I found my one page with all of the notes. Phew! I was scared for a moment, but now, “Dragons crawled across the distant mountains, reminding Davian of lizards on a small rock.” Sound much better than, the dragons were far away, doesn’t it?

Anyway, it’s on to more editing and tuning into baseball on ESPN and Fox.

For more information on my debut novel, A Prophecy Forgotten, check out my website at http://www.elysianchronicles.com

No comments: