Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brand New Podcast in the Works!

I'm currently working on creating a brand new podcast--something I've actually secretly been working on for about a year now. Well, "working on" is an overstatement. It's been in the back of my head, and I've been mulling it over for over a year. I've even sent out marketing surveys to some of you regarding it--so for those of you wondering what happened...It's coming. It's just not going to be a blog. It's going to be a podcast.

I can't give you much information yet (because I'm annoying and I like to torture people with secrets), but I can tell you a few things:

  1. Those of you in my middle school and high school youth groups who know (and like) my teaching and speaking style will absolutely love it!
  2. It is going to be called, To Elysia and Back Again. No, it has nothing to do with The Elysian Chronicles. (Or does it? He he he.)
  3. My first podcast series will be called, The Second Birth of Davian the Great. It takes place about 200 years before A Prophecy Forgotten, which talks about Davian's experience in RSO training and kind of gives an explanation as to why he so ardently believes the Runes. A select few of you have actually already heard this series. Oh, and, um, the series isn't about the story of Davian. I'm just using the story to help me explain something...totally different.

Is that cryptic enough?

What's funny is that I haven't really taught in about four months, so I'm a bit rusty. I finished recording the series and thought, that was awful! So, I'm going to re-record it again after I do some more research--to make the series more like what I normally do. And now that the rust is gone...

Look for the podcast to start in about one to two weeks...

No comments: